quarta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2024

IDLES - GRACE


Give me grace, make me pureWhen they're knocking at my doorMake me safe, away from harmHold me in my brother's armsMake me pure
I will not take when I fallBe the answer to my callWhen you need, I will comeI will wage his war is wonMake me pure
No god, no kingI said, love is the thingNo crown, no ringI said, love is the thingNo god, no kingI said, love is the thing
Give me grace, give me lightHold me up as I take flightMake me safe, away from harmPlease caress my swollen heartMake me pure
I'll be your handsI'll be your spineI will hear your burdened criesI will give myself to you
No god, no kingI said, love is the thingNo crown, no ringI said, love is the thingNo god, no kingI said, love is the thing

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Powered By Blogger