segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2024

And the times never right when you’re losing a soul

 

The summer breeze, the days were longMeadow haze so callowly, those child eyesI used to feel the feelingsLove that I once said I’d never rileThe burden of life… just won’t leave us aloneAnd the times never right… when your trading the sunAll the love of generationsGenerations gone for reasons, that I knowBut all the times I’ve lost my wayCrept inside, tried not to swayLike pebbles on the shoreThe burden of life… just won’t leave us aloneAnd the times never right… when we’re trading the sunSo all the fire, the fear, the whyThe wisdom why you want it nowNo Answers… are thereNo Answers… of whyCos the burden of life just won’t leave us aloneAnd the times never right when you’re losing a soul


Burden Of Life
Canção de Beth Gibbons

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Powered By Blogger