segunda-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2022

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard


Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard?Mosaic ceilings, painted tiles on the wallI can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soulHandmade beauty, sealed up by two man-made wallsAnd I'm like
When's it gonna be my turn?When's it gonna be my turn?Open me up, tell me you like itFuck me to death, love me until I love myselfThere's a tunnel under Ocean BoulevardThere's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard
There's a girl that sings Hotel CaliforniaNot because she loves the notes or sounds that sound like FloridaIt's because she's in a world preserved, only a few have found the doorIt's like Camarillo, only silver mirrors running down the corridorOh, man
When's it gonna be my turn?Don't forget meWhen's it gonna be my turn?Open me up, tell me you like meFuck me to death, love me until I love myselfThere's a tunnel under Ocean BoulevardDon't forget meThere's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard
Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05Something about the way he says, "Don't forget me"Makes me feel likeI just wish I had a friend like him, someone to give me fireLeaning in my back, whispering in my ear, "Come on, baby, you can thrive"But I can't
When's it gonna be my turn?Don't forget meWhen it's gonna be my turn?Open me up, tell me you like itFuck me to death, love me until I love myselfThere's a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard
Don't forget meLike the tunnel under Ocean BoulevardDon't forget meLike the tunnel under Ocean BoulevardDon't forget meLike the tunnel under Ocean Boulevard
Don't forget me, don't forget meNo, no, no, don't forget meDon't you, don't you forget me (no, oh)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Powered By Blogger