domingo, 3 de dezembro de 2023

Pulp - Something Changed


I wrote the song two hours before we metI didn't know your name or what you looked like yetOh, I could have stayed at home and gone to bedI could have gone to see a film insteadYou might have changed your mind and seen your friendsLife could have been very different but thenSomething changed
Do you believe that there's someone up above?And does he have a timetable directing acts of love?Why did I write this song on that one day?Why did you touch my hand and softly say"Stop asking questions that don't matter anywayJust give us a kiss to celebrate here today"Something changed
When we woke up that morning we had no way of knowingThat in a matter of hours we'd change the way we were goingWhere would I be now, where would I be now if we'd never met?Would I be singing this song to someone else instead?I don't know but like you just saidSomething changed
Compositores: Candida Doyle / Jarvis Branson Cocker / Mark Andrew Webber / Nick Banks / Russell Senior / Stephen Patrick Mackey

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Powered By Blogger