quinta-feira, 18 de maio de 2023

Hamilton Leithauser + Rostam - A 1000 Times (Official Video)


I had a dream that you were mineI've had that dream a thousand timesA thousand times, a thousand timesI've had that dream a thousand times
I left my room on the west sideI walked from noon until the nightI changed my crowd, I ditched my tieI watched the sparks fly off the fireI found your house, I didn't even tryThey'd closed the shutters, they'd pulled the blindsMy eyes were red, the streets were brightThose ancient years were black and white
The 10th of November, the year's almost overIf I had your number, I'd call you tomorrowIf my eyes were open, I'd be kicking the doors inBut all that I have is this old dream I've always had
A thousand times, a thousand timesI've had that dream a thousand timesA thousand times, a thousand timesI've had that dream a thousand times
I left my room on the west sideI walked from noon through the nightI changed my crowd, I ditched my tieI watched the sparks fly off the fireI found your old house, I didn't even tryThey'd closed the shutters, they'd pulled the blindsI had a dream that you were mineI've had that dream a thousand times
But I don't answer questions, I just keep on guessingMy eyes are still open, the curtains are closingBut all that I have is this old dream I must have had
A thousand times, a thousand timesI've had that dream a thousand timesA thousand times, a thousand timesI've had that dream a thousand timesA thousand times, a thousand timesI've had that dream a thousand timesA thousand times, a thousand timesI've had that dream a thousand times

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Powered By Blogger