sábado, 28 de janeiro de 2017

You Can't Win, Charlie Brown - Above the Wall



Letra

If you can peek above the wall
Then I’ll be looking up
Your other side is calling me
But I’m afraid to jump
 
Over the wall I’m looking toward
But roots and machines are holding on
And over this side I’m not exactly alone
 
You keep calling over with your eyes
I’m not sure if I’m liking the surprise
‘Cause back on my side I’m not exactly alone
 
In my own time alone
Back in my seat
Filling up my head with all I want
 
Nothing goes by
Over the wall
And I’m not so sure that’s what I want
 
But when you come on to my side and pull me over by surprise
Now I don’t know if I should go
 
‘Cause I might find another place but I don’t know if I can replace
My home I gathered in these walls
 
But you’re here now
Come on, go
Take the whole wall down
Out of this home
 
Bring me out there now
And pull with your song
And I’ll go along

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Powered By Blogger